Whether you're starting out, establishing your presence or considering an exit, there are a variety to tax strategies which can add real value to you and your business. These strategies continuously evolve and can often pass you by. You could be missing something that could make all the difference to your business
In this workshop Connect member company PwC's Taxation Directors Craig Harrison and Alan Gourley will take you through the importance of the correct taxation structure throughout the lifecycle of your business.
Craig and Alan work with businesses from start-up, through growth to exit and advise on the best tax structures during each of these phases. They will use real examples from working with clients to bring the subject to life. Typical questions which they are asked:
· What is the best structure for my business?
· What tax reliefs are available to investors?
· What's the best way to attract and retain key talent?
· What do I need to think about when exploring overseas markets?
· What tax reliefs is my business entitled to?
· How best do I protect my wealth and what happens if I sell?
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs and businesses at all stages in their life cycle.
Lunch is included
Tickets are complimentary but do please let us know if you are unable to make it!